How Can a Copywriter Help Me?
- Ensure you are speaking in a meaningful way to your target audience
We all fall into the trap of becoming so immersed in our own particular area of expertise that we forget we are not speaking plainly to people less familiar with the terminology and jargon we use everyday.
- Ensure written web copy is search engine friendly
Search engines look for particular things. Keyword and key phrase usage and placement is always kept in mind for web page content.
- Avoid spelling errors and awkward sentences
Misspellings and awkward sentences can confuse the message at best, and decrease credibility at worst.
- Provide fresh perspective
Simply put, two heads are better than one. Sometimes a fresh look at copy and content can provide hidden potential and new strategies in advertising.
- Bring focus and effectiveness to your ideas
Most of the time our clients have a good idea about what they want to convey to their customers and potential customers, but they just aren't sure how best to say it. Our multi-step, collaborative approach will help focus your message without losing your voice.
- Increase "scan-ability" of your advertising and marketing
Research continues to report most readers first scan a web page, brochure, or headlines before committing to in depth reading. It makes sense to create copy that facilitates scanning so viewers will find the information they need.